Techgig Code-Gladiators 2020 (winner -Himanshu Singh)

You solved both questions?

Problems are worthless. And they select people based on time, when you got a month to solve the problem anyone can cheat easily with an alt acc…

7 Likes

yes problems are so easy but hope for best , i did both of them hope selected for round 2.

1 Like

are u slected last year btw?

I honestly dont remember. Probably not.

1 Like

They give really this huge prize ?

I am pretty sure they are not lying : P

1 Like

I solved both of them. But after submitting the second problem it shown me TLE, but my solution work properly in my computer. Is there any problem with it? I will post about it in details after the contest end. Btw when this round will end?

You have 3 hours for each problem I think.

My 3 hours completed. But there is a option to re-take the question. after clicking this, my time start again. And I solve the first problem, but why my name is not in the leader board?
I have faced so many weird thing in this contest. :neutral_face:

Same thing happened with me… Wasted 15 min because of that.
You have to press the button on the top right. And it will submit it…

Agree

1 Like

yes they really give such huge prizes…they are giving huge prizes from last 4-5 years

2 Likes

from last 4-5 years wow…so u r finalist last year ? how was the questions.

No bro actually this is my first time, the guy who posted this was finalist last year. You can ask him about the level of questions last year.

2 Likes

@ssrivastava990 How many participants got qualified for 2nd round last yr ??

1 Like

Site is hanging too much. Anyone else facing the same problem?

1 Like

Nahh i tried site is perfectly ok. try again

Its working fine till now…ca’t say about future

1 Like

Can’t able to download the certificate. The site broke everytime when I click the ‘Download your certificate’ Button.

I think it will be available after contest . … . .