The source of the exact same problem as JULY19-Circular Merging

But many of us are still learning. for me every question in DIV 1 was completely new.

I donā€™t understand what you mean, because I copied and pasted my previous code and passed this problem.

Itā€™s not the same, if you want to always have the same problem in future contests.

As per CC problem setting policy, it is expected that every member of any division shall be able to solve the first two problems easily. It is bound to have something similar to what we have seen before. This was I think the 2nd problem of Div1, if Iā€™m not wrong. Thus I think this criticism is unfair to the problem setter. Easy problems will have stuff common to other easy problems from other places, itā€™s one of the things that makes it easy.

If we think in your way then every problem has covered in somewhere in the globe, we are not genius like you, you people are born to crack ACM_ICPC :stuck_out_tongue:, but we are not so we canā€™t match your level this things are new to us.

1 Like

Agree. Circular Merging is still difficult for many div2 people.

I agreeā€¦

Yes, circular meging was the only question that I couldnā€™t do out of division 2 's
7 questions
i got 620 points in div2

3 Likes

Thank you for your commit, but I still think this question is too common, which is everywhere in Chinaā€™s search engines.

This didnā€™t work for me in Subtask 3 and 4.

What? If you do so then it wonā€™t go circular because there will be better option then selecting the last and first element at every instance.
I got AC with it, check your code

Look into standard DP problems. See you in Div1 soon.

1 Like

Yes bro, you just said what i wanted to say. i also believe that ā€œfreeloopā€ is a great coder.just because she is new to codechef (ironically) , some people wrongly considered her as same as them.

2 Likes

Thank you for your understanding, and Iā€™ve always felt that codechefā€™s contest is of high quality.

It is lunchtime and cookoff, when someone has 10 days, not a single prob is difficult.

1 Like

Can someone suggest me better settings of googleā€™s search engine or any other search engine so, i can search similar questions like that were asked in july long as ā€œloopfreeā€ mentioned that were very common questions.

WTH!!! read what you typed

I meant these questions are not very easy to search.

If they were, then why CC would do if for 10days, CIRMERGE is just exception, not all other questions have similar logic

I agree but ā€œfreeloopā€ mentioned that are very common questions and searchable on chineseā€™s search engine, thatā€™s why i asked. I also believe overall contest was good.