Think Before Cheating

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

19 Likes

Yeah so there was some guy and he asked " can we cheat " on a post mentioning some interview contest and when i said that cheating only defames u and represents which community you belong that guy just continued to cheat . ;–;
Moral of the story : These guys are from some idiot background and they dont know how to behave and do things properly and only know how to do things in a easier and wrong way.

3 Likes

Yes, I completely agree with you and also due to their cheating some newbies even me too gets demotivated and also try to quit CP but it’s all about practice.
There are many of my juniors who have done this and now they are staring again .
I don’t know what people think when they are just doing(Ctrl+ C + V ), and what they’ll expect from Future.
Thanks for your support.

1 Like

this post has no use at all. Those who cheat, know it’s bad :joy:. Posting this kind of useless content in the discuss only demotivates good coders who like to help budding programmers via discuss. Cheating is something which makes all of us angry, but posting it in discuss a million times doesn’t do any good. If you see someone cheat just report. Let’s use discuss productively. please.

13 Likes

No no bro…
ctrl+c
ctrl+v
variable edit + unnecessary comments

3 Likes

I know it hurts @abhay_0123 & also they don’t understand that this is harmful to them only. They also miss one thing, the level of excitement after solving each question by yourself which cannot be defined by words. When you sleep while thinking of method/approach & at morning it strikes suddenly, for me it’s like eureka!:heart: moment. Don’t care for this because it’ll harm our mental peace only. :joy:

4 Likes

I totally agree with you.

3 Likes

I started these contest for the first time & already people started cheating, Everyone. posting solutions on Youtube.

cheating is very bad so never cheat