THIS POST HAS BEEN WITHDRAWN

THIS POST HAS BEEN WITHDRAWN

2 Likes

You would have received an email with all the information. Check your spam inbox in case you don’t find it. Reply to that.

In case you’ve received the email and still for some reason, you feel that it is a false positive, then sorry, we can’t help you.
https://www.codechef.com/viewsolution/28881062
https://www.codechef.com/viewsolution/28897409
No sane person is going to believe that these two submissions were coincidentally the same.

While solving few questions I don’t think googling stuff and taking code snippets from internet or gfg or any other platform for implementation of some Data Structures is in any way a wrong thing

Maybe take some time out and read the Code of Conduct of the platform you’re using before going on uneducated rants.

Also, you should have paid heed to the pinned post and used that thread for anything related to plagiarism, instead of creating another boring thread.

3 Likes

bhai what are u talking abt …
both codes are same except for some variables and some spaces
what kind of smartness u expect from the MOSS ?

if someone needs to become smarter,may be u
the two codes are xerox copies and u created a post about MOSS credibility

1 Like

Why can’t I see any rating decrease for such people?
I have seen a lot of profiles having ranks beyond 10k in past long challenges and rating increase above +100 in the same contest. How long does it take to decrease the ratings after detecting plagiarism?
@admin

FACTORIALorials

3 Likes

Well the only effort from his side was increasing the length of variable name.

1 Like

it takes time for codechef
may be forever
if someone cheats on codechef…
all codechef will do is send a mail to the cheater
and nothing else
if u stay silent …may be ratings will be dropped after u are dead
so just chill dude …dont expect anyone’s ratings to go down
by the time someones ratings are dropped they would have stopped coding and doing some jobs

from the last 20 months nobodys ratings have dropped …