TOUGHNES LEVEL

WHY THE PROBLEMS AND CASES ON CODECHEF ARE EXTREMELY TOUGH…

Toughness is a relative term, What might be tough for you could be cakewalk for someone, and vice versa :smile:

11 Likes

if it is tough it is good for you. You’ll be learning a lot of things.

2 Likes

Although I can’t solve these most of the time. But I think these aren’t so tough. I only miss them by maybe a few steps. And each time I try these I learn something new. If you only stay in your comfort zone how will you improve? So I think the difficulty is just enough to be considered just near perfect. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t think it’s the case.
See my rating graph for reference :smiley:

Or maybe, it’s me getting better which is due to previously hard problems.

Thanks for your help many times I try to solve the 5th or 6th problem of long challenge but for only 1 or 2 times of my previous long challenge contests I was able to solve them thus sometimes de-motivation overhauls but by such positive and worthy comments the situation resolves to normal.

1 Like

Thanks for your help many times I try to solve the 4th to 6th problem of long challenge but for only 1 or 2 times of my previous long challenge contests I was able to solve them thus sometimes de-motivation overhauls but by such positive and worthy comments the situation resolves to normal.

I have seen your profile , the long challenges of FEB and JUNE were easier as compare to JULY. Though you manage to solve GUESSPRIME and that’s absolutely fine. You see easy problems will always be easy for you, but difficult will become easy only when you will be able to digest difficult one.

1 Like

Actually I have started CP just 8 months before in my first year but I want to improve skills and for that I am practicing continuously and Now I have decided to digest tougher problems tooo… THanks for advice I will try to improve myself by solving those tough ones also

1 Like

Check this out, this is rating graph of “Kerim.K” from Codeforces. Very Inspirational …See how he started and how he currently is ! The picture speaks for itself :smiley: You just don’t know the what future has for you :wink:

6 Likes

yes…so inspirational…
also this guy

3 Likes

No need to go to codeforce , just see the graph of July long contest’s admin - alei | CodeChef User Profile for Alei Reyes | CodeChef

2 Likes

Such an inspiration. :heart_eyes:

1 Like