There is a country where integer N is written on coin. A coin with
integer N on it can be exchanged in a bank into three coins: N/2, N/3
and N/4. But these numbers are all rounded down (the banks have to
make a profit).
You can also sell coins for American Dollars. The exchange rate is
1:1. But you cannot buy coins through American Dollars.
You have one coinwhich has N written on it. What is the maximum
amount of American dollars you can get for it?
Note: You are not provided with total number of test cases. The first
line itself is N.
- The input will contain several test cases.
- Each testcase is a single line with a number N. It is the number
written on your coin.
- For each test case output a single line, containing the maximum
amount of American dollars you can make.
Sample Test Case:
- Test Case 1: You can change 12 into 6, 4 and 3, and then change
these into 6+6+4+3=3=13.
- Test Case 2: If you try changing the coin 2 into 3 smaller coins,
you will get 1, 0 and 0, and later you can get no more than 1 out of
them. It is better just to change the 2 coin directly into 2.
while True: try: n = int(input()) lst = [int(n / i) for i in [2, 3, 4]] print(max(n, sum(lst))) except: break