UFDS Mentoring 2022

Hey, I saw your post on ICO mentoring just now and was wondering whether registrations where still open. Your message indicates that the google form is closed, but looking at the recent announcement of INOI 2022 having an expanded syllabus (over at IARCS website), it pointed at a Google Form which also offered mentorship and looked similar to yours. Was that the same form? I’d filled it but gotten no reply so I thought out to reach out to you and confirm.

As for me, I had qualified for INOI-2021 and solved nearly all previous-year problems (on Codechef and ICO Archive). I was hoping to enroll in this program to find more (curated) problems to practice and to have a few people to discuss solutions with, it gets a bit lonely exclaiming “eureka!” alone in a room. :slight_smile:

Edit: Ah, so the previous reply to this topic also asked this. Sorry! Didn’t find it earlier.

I have created a whatsapp group for discussing questions related Competitive programming It going to be very helpful for beginners and to get momentum into cp. link: WhatsApp Group Invite

I have created a whatsapp group for discussing questions related Competitive programming It going to be very helpful for beginners and to get momentum into cp. link: WhatsApp Group Invite

The current link is invalid, can you please generate a new link and send it here?

Thanks!

hey hi, this is Ashrith Edukulla. I got your user name from my friend who qualified inoi. I was a math Olympiad aspirant and I cleared a lot of math Olympiads. That was when I found my interest in ioi. I wanted to get into the UFDS training . Before choosing ioi, i was planning to go for IMO but i found a lot more loop holes in IMO than IOI. I am a very quick learner in maths, computer science. I would want to aim for IOI 2023 as IOI2022 is too late to start. I have currently little knowledge in programming(loops, arrays, time complexity) and but my math knowledge is extremely power full as i am preparing for INMO currently. Pls add me into the UFDS training. I am also 2 time silver medalist 1 time gold medalist at internation youth robotics complettition

with regards,
Ashrith Edukulla

If anybody here has qualified for IOITC 2022 but isn’t already in the UFDS server: please contact me on Codeforces ASAP.

Can I join now? I am in grade 12 and I want to be one of the 4 who represents india in IOI 2023. I have some previous programming experience. :slight_smile: