Hope you’re doing well!
A couple of friends and I are looking to give back a little to the competitive programming community. For this reason, we’ve decided to start a small mentoring program! We’ve tested out a few mentoring programs in the past, and we think we’re now ready to apply what we’ve learnt, to help other people learn.
If you join the program, we’ll help you by:
- Selecting problems to practice with
- Providing hints to solve problems in practice
- Discussing problems after a contest
- Recommending similar problems (if you’d like to reinforce a trick/observation)
- Providing debugging assistance
- Finding tutorials for classical techniques
- Hosting sessions to teach/discuss classical techniques
- Hosting sessions to teach/discuss specific problems
You can specify additional things you might need help with in the form, and we’ll try our best to help you.
If you think you’d benefit from mentoring, please apply in the form here. We’re using a form so that we can:
- Limit the number of people we can take (so that mentorship is effective)
- Choose people who are passionate about competitive programming and dedicated to working hard.
Please fill out the form if you’d like to join this program! We’ll be hosting it using a Discord server.
If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask below!