Unable to submit in c++

I am selecting c++4.3.2 as the language while submitting the solution of the question.

But, after submission judge is showing the language to be C .Check the history.

And , also it is showing wrong answer ,nothing has been submitted.
Check this.

What can be the error?

That clearly indicates some problem I would say - CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /var/www/spoj-instal/includes/functions.inc.php on line 83
Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /var/www/spoj-instal/includes/functions.inc.php on line 112
Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /var/www/spoj-instal/includes/functions.inc.php on line 83
Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /var/www/spoj-instal/includes/functions.inc.php on line 112
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/spoj-instal/includes/functions.inc.php:83) in /var/www/spoj-instal/file.php on line 257

1 Like

even if you write ‘hi’ and then submit then it will show wrong answer in place of compilation error , so definitely something is wrong with the problem.

1 Like

Even I’m facing this problem. Waiting for a reply from admin.