Unacademy free subscription

No bro :frowning:

@admin not able to avail the subscription…

1 Like

@admin when we will be able to access the locked content. I received the mail and claimed my subscription.
Thanks

I got the email, but the courses are locked,what to do .The deadline of availing subscription is tomorrow

@admin I got the mail . But how to claim the offer.

Can anyone tell me that in this 1 month subscription will all the topics be covered from basic to advanced for the people who got the mail or do they need to pay and continue
learning after it because currently on the CP page free classes are not organized I think.

The users in http://bit.ly/cook112 have been sent an email detailing what is to be done to claim their 1-month free Unacademy subscription.

If you have created an account on Unacademy, you will receive access to the course by tomorrow evening.

If you already have an account on Unacademy using that email ID, you do not need to do anything. You will gain access through that account by tomorrow evening.

2 Likes

same here bro

@admin My college name is not there in the docx file u shared . Can u pls tell me why is it so ?

@admin list contain name of guy from different college than mine
my college name is Shri Guru Gobind Singhji Institute of Engineering and Technology(Maharashtra)

id of the other person

Please check it.

it means just we have to made account on unacedmy?

Was there anyone from your college who participated in the Cook-Off?

Lol I got lucky, top guy from my college forgot to fill the form lol.

@admin I have the same issue. 4 or 5 participants were there from my college in the Cook-Off.

It will be available tomorrow by 6 PM.

For people saying you’re not on the list - Did you fill the form given in the contest page? If not, you’ll not be on the list.

i filled the form still not got the mail

Yes, I filled the form still not in the list

@admin I also filled the form and i am also top candidate of college as in div 1 only i participated. But a div 2 candidate got subscription. my collage is :

University Institute of Engineering and Technology, Punjab University Chandigarh, India

Please look into this.
Thankyou

@admin Yeah, we all filled the form but we didn’t solve any problem in the contest. We just made some incorrect submissions. So we are not in the ranklist, but our ratings did change.
But, yesterday you said that even wrong submission can get you the subscription if you’re the only one from your school/college.

1 Like