Unrated Contest- LTIME74A

@l_returns Lets make a rating predictor for unrated contests :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

How many question have you solved in this contest? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

you== who ?? \hspace{0mm}

Floyd–Warshall algorithm in 4 minutes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OQeCuLYj-4

GeeksforGeeks Explanation:
https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/floyd-warshall-algorithm-dp-16/

Will confirm and get back to you.

4 Likes

Hope so :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I dont thing the contest should be unrated for division 2 because the question didnt give someone an edge . So please make it rated .
Regards,

4 Likes

I agree whole-heartedly.

1 Like

For div 2, admins are considering options. and arguments - like the one you provided. They are communicated to the admin and he is working on addressing them. Can only request you to be patient and bear with us in the meanwhile :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Long challenge can’t be unrated ,for the reason one can look at rank list of OCT18 contest :joy:

2 Likes

Maybe we can create a voting poll and see what people want.

Thank a lot , I think that since the question didnt see many submissions, you guys can actually review those submissions maybe?

Poll doesn’t matter here. The decision is not based on what majority wants, but on who is affected and by what margin. We cannot let anyone perish or be at a disadvantage due to our errors :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Everyone’s happy with contest being rated it seems :smile:

Making the contes unrated for div2 is unnecessary. I am a new user on Codechef and its highly discouraging to not get results for your hardwork also, I don’t think anyone in div2 will be in red line due to the last questions (which had zero submissions anyways).

Actually, it did have submissions (which didn’t pass)

What if the predictor is wrong and after the changes all the greens turn to red as well XD

The predictor turned out to be very accurate in past contests. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ab Div-1 waalon ko rating August mai hi milega…waiting for 2nd August eagerly…

1 Like

Can you please tell when the editorials for July lunchtime will be shared with us?