Urgent Matter: Plagiarism Accusation in START91D

Dear CodeChef,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to address a serious matter that has recently come to my attention. It has been brought to my notice that I am being accused of plagiarism in the START91D project. I want to emphasize that I have never copied any code from anyone, and I am deeply concerned about these allegations.

I have always taken pride in my work and made sure to approach every task assigned to me with utmost integrity. Plagiarism goes against my personal values and the principles I uphold. I understand the importance of originality and the consequences of submitting work that is not entirely my own.

Therefore, I kindly request you to conduct a thorough investigation into this matter to verify the allegations made against me. I am confident that a careful review of my code, documentation, and the overall project will reveal that I have not engaged in any form of plagiarism.

I am open to providing any necessary evidence or clarification to support my case. Additionally, I would appreciate any assistance you can offer in upgrading my rating accordingly. It is crucial for my professional development and reputation that the correct assessment of my work is reflected in my performance record.

I understand the gravity of this situation and the impact it may have on my standing within the organization. I assure you that I am committed to resolving this matter promptly and in a fair manner. I am ready to cooperate fully and provide any information that can help clear my name.

I look forward to your understanding, support, and a swift resolution to this issue. If there are any further actions or steps I need to take, please let me know, and I will comply immediately.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I trust in your ability to investigate and resolve this situation fairly.

Sincerely,
coderjsr

You would have gotten away with just the rating reduction. But since you chose to appeal, we looked at it manually again, and you have been permanently banned for plagiarism and spurious appealing.

A post was split to a new topic: Partially solved, profile page