Use this for anything related to plagiarism - Reporting cheating, appeals, etc

Thats why companies dont see codechef rating but they also test your skills in interviews

Just Practice hard and try to solve many many problems. I don’t think its gonna stop soon. Till Learn and practice as many topics as you can.

This is the only way you can beat cheaters.

Don’t Worry they can’t cheat the screening tests which happens during placements, no one can cheat there as you are in college under supervision

And there are many more !!

5 Likes

Even this: - YouTube
Probably this is the reason second problem has that amount of submissions

2 Likes

@cubefreak777 are you going to take actions on this?
If you are going to keep this contest rated, Request you to update the ratings after flagging the plagiarism, and thus improving other’s ranks.
As there are only 1700 submissions, if possible, you guys can do manual check here as well. (Just a suggestion)
A firm answer needs to be given to these guys

4 Likes

I’m a poor discuss moderator, I’ve got nothing to do with this cheater hunting business, you should ask the moss admin for this.

8 Likes

@admin can something be done about this?

1 Like

The youtube channel and telegram channel are still there and ready to spoil CodeChef lunchtime on 26th June

Seems like we can’t do anything

I think the only solution to this is we should practice more harder so that these things don’t affect us.

Wow, good work promoting the channel by sharing the links…!

https://www.codechef.com/viewsolution/47997385
look at her code if it isn’t like exactly like the leaked code huh ??? i broke my head solving this question and look what she did she copy pasted and she ll get more points then me and the reason is i did hard work and she didn’t nice very nice

24 Likes

CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone Take this from div1. Exactly same code

1 Like

Yeah seems to be directly copied.

1 Like

damn really div1??

3 Likes

I had hell of time optimizing my solution, then I saw this submission coming in just one try AC after mine, so remembered it.

1 Like

@admin insaaf chahiyee last 100 to 200 solutions are copied in div 2

source: https://pastebin.com/2ygtLKR0

2 Likes

somebody…save us from these cheater bkl mc fool people

1 Like