Use this for anything related to plagiarism - Reporting cheating, appeals, etc

Because they won’t , cheating is not knew in CC/CF , Nowadays admin of none of the two Platform replies.

This should not affect the ratings much as this was a short contest. Like opening youtube/telegram , reading through the code and copying the code should take quite some time. Moreover, the one who is leaking has to solve the problem himself. Hence, the best way to deal with this is to solve the problem as quickly as possible. :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:That way, cheating wont affect your rankings :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

You and I are 3 star. The leaker is probably 5 star. Don’t think we have a chance solving it faster until we improve a lot more

6 Likes

I think cheating is everywhere and wasting time and effort on them is not really worth it. CP is all about learning and enjoying if any one does not enjoy and cheats just to increase rating let them do it as at the end who learns something is the gainer.

3 Likes

we cant blame like this. Admin too need some time to go through all issues and fix them.As we can see they already made lc unrated, and i am pretty sure that they will fix these issues also.its easy to blame anyone.But it takes time to find solutions.

1 Like

Although I am still a beginner on codechef,I say with great pride,that I haven’t cheated in june cookoff

1 Like

sed :confused: :disappointed_relieved:

I am a fresher in this field and really loved the competitions but, this makes me sad that people are leaving the site due to these cheaters

Don’t you think solving this completely would be impossible, Since it is very hard to really judge a culprit, chances are you might even disqualify someone who did the question by himself.

Yes its really sad I am currenlty an Intern and I take out time out my job to give these contests it really pisses me off. There’s nothing we can do just practice and move on. I know one thing for sure hard work always pays.

1 Like

not really. Some of these suppliers add ideone or pastebin link with code. So Its fast and breezy. Its gotten to a point that you need to be smarter than the one who supplies code to code faster and solve more problems; given that you still love your ratings.

Gotta disagree here , i don’t think you know how much cheating is going on nowdays in codechef . Regular cheaters now their suppliers so they dont bother with anything just copying and pasting .

1 Like

@admin This needs to be looked into . please do something about it .

XD :sweat_smile: I was just saying the best option we have right now given that plagiarism checkers are not yet implemented fully and @admin not replying to the complaints regarding this :blush:

1 Like

They Run Moss After every contest, and my rating increases like 4-6 points on CF after that.
So yeah they atleast take the initiative to kick off cheaters, unlike CC

1 Like

It’s Impossible cause’ not everyone can solve every question fast every now and then, the only option is to focus on solving more question, but the problem here is codechef sucks from 3rd question in Div 2, what’s the point when only 100 people are able to solve 3rd question, and the ladder keeps dropping so on.
Codeforeces atleast lets you have some room till D question, here it’s more like fastest to complete second question wins

1 Like

CC’s checker is better I said , It is able to catch more people I think . The bad thing is that it takes a lot of time .

2 Likes

This is very unfair with those who participated in contests honestly. With such cheaters, those who do hard work will get a lower rank. @admin please look into the issue and take action to maintain the credibility of Codechef.
Everyone wants that their hard work should pay off.

1 Like

Hello CC community, and @admin as today June lunchtime is there, please make sure that this time cheating should not be there, do whatever you want but please do something , in the last cookoff many solutions are the same, in the last 2 CF many solutions are same, and CC has only 2 short contest and next short will be cook off , so see this cheating issue as soon as possible.

3 Likes

Cheating has become the birth right of some coders in codechef community. They will never give this up ,preventing 4 star coders like us from reaching 5 star. So, lets just leave this shitty platform!

1 Like