Use this for anything related to plagiarism - Reporting cheating, appeals, etc

Admin, checkout all Rank 27 of Div2. Many of them have same code for all the problems lol.

I just checked profile of ritik2900 and rohit4445, who are also member of core team in CC chapter. ritik2900 participated in div 3 and got 57 rank. His Dense graph submission is same as that of rajan9353, s_amardeep, rajan0909. Same is the case with rohit445. His dense graph submission is also exactly same. I think they should rename their group from cc chapter to cheaters chapter. Also fyi, I have already taken their profile’s screenshot. So changing names and profile photos won’t help them.

2 Likes

Comment on a Paparazzi Gennady editorial video :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

If they did share the solutions, surely this would have contributed to large number of submissions in the last few hours.

Damn,he became 6 star in this Long😦

Could you please drop mails with some proofs to Codechef?
When newcomers cheat, it’s a different thing. Even if they get caught, they can make a new id and no problem. But once someone gets 6 star level and still cheats (Which is quite significant nowadays), the plagiarism flag on the profile goes a long way

@admin during long challenge plagiarism check should be done regularly and solution template similar to one’s uploaded on youtube should be discarded

Check his march long challenge submissions. All solutions are copied

@admin, kindly refer to this post of mine - Use this for anything related to plagiarism - Reporting cheating, appeals, etc - #633 by prashanttholia

It is not as much about what, those who plagiarize, would achieve but rather what, the ones deserving, are set to lose.

I believe basic automated checks can easily identify many plagiarism cases in very short time and would serve as demotivators to the people plagiarizing.

Would appreciate a response.

Thanks.

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/arpit0891_internshipopportunity-linkedin-motivation-activity-6701143942689263616-1TIF

See this person also ranted and showed off on linkedIN. Check his submissions . all are copied

Check he attempted LOCKEDSAFE Question in one go, which was most difficult question of the contest, and he submitted at the last 1 hour, with just code template changed

And Check his submissions from past few contests, all his codes are copied. AND GUESS WHAT HE IS A 6 STAR.

You will get multiple Instances people are cheating on mass level during long challenge

Either Long challenges should be made unrated or seperate rating for long challenge
Or Moss should be made more stronger and quicker plagiarism action should be there

Have a look at this guy submissions. Submitted LOCKEDSAFE just ten minutes before 3 pm and in one try,

ANd he has got 5 star rating

MOSS Action should be taken as sson as possible , else those who did it on their own will get demotivated

People Are using Telegram and Youtube to sell and distribute solutions, ridiculing Codechef Code Of Conduct.
and We genuine coders can do max is that post it here o discuss page

We can do nothing more that and feel demotivated

One effective solution is to stop LONG CHALLENGE because, people can change code,buy code, make video, distribute code in 10 days long span.

So even MOSS can not catch it.
Hence , LONG CHALLENGES SHOULD BE ABANDONED

Check this account. he got AC in Lockedsafe and Dense graph in one go and in Maxtopo too, just within 1 minute of wrong attemt. The codes have been changed very cleverly to save from MOSS hammer.

and Look at his/her previous challenge submissions, all are copied

2 Likes