Use this for anything related to plagiarism - Reporting cheating, appeals, etc

This one will Not be accepted

1 Like

then ur submission should be the first of all cheated ones !!!
that was not the case .

1 Like

it is not a big deal for anyone . copying solutions in 2-3 contests in enough for 5* .

1 Like

ur dual dist solution matches with hundreds of others

ur soltn : CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone

matching : CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone
CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone
and hundreds of others

1 Like

Ok soo according to you i am copycat right bro?
But for Your Kind information recently i have scored 1st Rank in one of the Unrated Contest of codechef you can check my profile too. and according to me a copycat can never secure Rank 1 in any condition.But i have. I am asking you, do you have secured rank 1 in any contest?? just say yes or no.

thatā€™s it. If you still consider me a copycat then i canā€™t do anything for you bro sorryā€¦!

1 Like

but how does that change the fact u have cheated in june long ??
maybe u are a good coder , but you have cheated and thats a fact .

2 Likes

there are proofs . u cant deny them

1 Like

lol there are hundreds of copycats who got 1st rank in may challenge . so whats ur point ???

1 Like

The ranking system was IOI in which i was the only one to secure 1st. And talking about you. You can Challenge me any time you Want bro in any competition.After all you are one of my antagonists but from my community :slight_smile:

1 Like

For Godā€™s sake, why did this post (which was supposed to be an editorial) turn out as a discussion between the two regarding cheating?

Apparently, @hari_2666 , you can use this topic for reporting cheaters.

1 Like

itā€™s seems like i am the only reason why he has created codechef account.
Instead of finding the people who has plaged he should work upon his skills. And lastly for The people who have plaged knows very well that itā€™s their loss. The higer ratings never means that the google will hire you and @hari_2666 if you are here just to increase ratings than thats the bad idea broā€¦

This is my final reply donā€™t waste your time writing replies here thanksā€¦

2 Likes

Lol coming first among 30 participants in contest with a bunch of stupid problems. It makes sense why you donā€™t have an explanation about why all of your solutions match with the cheaters.

3 Likes

if only you thought abt that before , u would have never cheated

2 Likes

here since 2+ yrs

2 Likes

tell this to urself

1 Like

@admin @souradeep1999 can u please decrease time limit of Java language for particular question , I already mailed , but no satisfactory reply.

Fill the form @hari_2666. It will be mailed to help@codechef.com

I confirm you have used cheated solution for SUBTREECOV. mailed your solution to admin

2 Likes

He is the guy who solved all the problems and leaked them. Go and Match your solutions with him. Also You can look at the time stamps of when he submitted and when everybody else did.

PS: And when you are done realise that i have already mailed admin and foonked your rating.
GO TAKE A DEEP NAP.

Personal: ITS BEYOND YOUR TALENT TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEMS

4 Likes

yes first submission is by Profile - discopose12 - CodeChef Discuss. His account has been banned for leaking solutions. you can click on the link and check yourself

1 Like