Using Multiple accounts to gain laddus

Recently @infinitepro put up a post showing how people make multiple accounts and show themselves as “School students” on the other id to gain laddus easily. Here is another person i would like to report-

https://www.codechef.com/users/malviyan_shiv

Edit1
Its very funny that the accused is coming up with strange usernames like loser_anubhav and also copying names of other people and commenting here . @vijju123 please take down the post.malviyanshiv is creating a mess here.

3 Likes

That “someone” is me.
Regarding the person in the link, @vijju123 will take care of it. Nice (yet easy) catch tho!

Oh ya it was you…that was quite a post dude I think you should change ur nickname to MOSS :stuck_out_tongue:
Regarding this person, He is from MMMUT (i was in this college once then i left it, phew pathetic place).
I am sure a lot of people at this college cheat lol.

1 Like

You were in this college right ?? You are also in University of the People, Pasadena USA and also from your hackerearth account ( Anubhav Mehrotra | Developer Profile on HackerEarth. ) which was mentioned in your stopstalk account here https://www.stopstalk.com/user/profile/yaminote I found that you were in BMS Institute of Technology Bangalore . Also your hackerearth profile mentions your name to be Anubhav Mehrotra . I think you are a guy with multiple name and multiple institutes !! Thats strange !!!

1 Like

Hahahahaha dude that is not my account this is:

It is happening because i changed my username at hackerearth to yaminote 3-4 days back and id of anubhav merhotra is brand new probably the username anubhav 359 (which was given to me by automatically by hackerearth)was given to him later and the username i put on stopstalk remained uncahnged. I dont know why on earth you would think that someone using multiple accounts would mention it openly on stopstalk lol and you come up with an id made 2-3 days ago with no problems solved ? funny! If you still have issues please write a mail to hacker earth inquiring if the username was changed or not and if “anubhav359” belonged to me earlier.
Thank for reminding me though about the username change.
And look at the irony you are making a comment with your own second id and blaming others for having multiple accounts lol. I know shiv this is you and you are frustrated about your laddus you lost on your second id chill dude :smile: you did not deserve then anyway so better come up with your own id next time rather than using a dummy account you made one day ago

3 Likes

I am not Shiv first of all. I replied you here because you claimed that lots of people in my college cheat. So how you can claim that do you have any proof if yes than put it here. As you told why anyone with multiple account mention it . As far as I can see the id which you have mentioned here i.e malviyanshiv malviyan_shiv both have almost same username and same name and college and everything same. I do not know whether it was shiv’s account or not but one thing is for sure that you yourself is using alot of fake profiles , fake username and fake institutes’ name , so how you can blame others , you are a kid grow up.

Okay, I don’t want to get in between of you too, but why would anyone from England be offended with this, since it has nothing to do with him/her. And also, with a strange username lol, that also coincidentally/accidentally matches with Anubhav.

I think you should mail the admin instead of positing it in discuss. One or two year ago I did not see people reporting others in Discuss . If you have proof then mail the admin , I think they will look into the matter.
It looks bad when you discuss about someone on discuss .

2 Likes

Koulick my friend if you believe these usernames and profiles a lot and you take these profiles for granted then “Please grow up” . Bro, Anyone can make fake accounts of others and defame them here openly because of any personal issue. Why do not you mail codechef directly ??? I do not know the matter, but I think @yaminote has some issue with the above institute or the above guy , May be he is right but he can be wrong also (From his account he does not appear to be genuine , he does not have a profile pic also , he has mentioned other names at other sites Anubhav Mehrotra at one site and Anubhav Singh at other , he has mentioned different institutes at different sites. ) ??? So stop this !!! ( Sorry but I just made this account to show you that even anyone can fake you also and Then there will be another Anubhav Complaining about you !!! )

2 Likes

LOL I told you already what the error with ‘anubhav merhotra id’ is i dont need to explain it again.WHy don’t you mail hackerearth and inquire the truth. Or report anubhav merhotra and tell the fact to hackerearth that it is my id. they will resolve the issue. I dont have multiple accounts. You say you are defending your college really ? so why a dummy account ? You are a loser who cannot show miself hahahaha. You yourself have used two different ids to talk to me that itself shows who has multiple accounts. clarifying again my username is anubhav everywhere.
And if someone is trying to defame shiv by creating another account of his as you say then he must show and defend himself if he dosent care neither should you.

Boy i have not mentioned different institutes in differnt sites. Are you really out of your mind. My hackearth id is one year old Please read my reply from that day again. Beacause of lack of your reading skills I have to copy paste that comment again… here you go-
" i changed my username at hackerearth to yaminote 3-4 days back and id of anubhav merhotra is brand new probably the username anubhav 359 (which was given to me by automatically by hackerearth)was given to him later and the username i put on stopstalk remained uncahnged. I dont know why on earth you would think that someone using multiple accounts would mention it openly on stopstalk lol and you come up with an id made 2-3 days ago with no problems solved ? funny! If you still have issues please write a mail to hacker earth inquiring if the username was changed or not and if “anubhav359” belonged to me earlier."
And as his id mentions he is “Project Lead at 2ournamentgo” lol

So dude please mail hackerearth and ask id the username @anubhav359 was mine earlier or not. If they say no then you can come and talk.

Ok do not cry , I can feel your irritation , You think I am a loser because I am using multiple accounts to reply , so like that I should also consider you as a loser, because you are also fake , do you even have a real profile pic @yaminote @anubhav_singh @anubhav_mehrotra . Sorry but you are also a sockpuppet .

hahahahaha why dont u mail hackerearth about @anubhav_mehrotra can u read what i said. According to you anyone who does not have a picture is fake. lol lol lol

Closing based on user’s request.

1 Like