[Video Tutorial Series] Graph Theory: From Beginner to Intermediate - Dardev

Floyd-Warshall being uploaded soon! Catch up fast, guys!

2 Likes

There is nothing in youtube that is as good as this channel when it comes to graph theory.
thank you.

1 Like

Floyd-Warshall for All Source Shortest Path
And solution for Shortest Routes II

1 Like

I am weak at graph
Hope this is help me alot

It will. Just follow the series. I promise you will get better. And please don’t name call Chandan da. He is also an aspirant of knowledge like you and I. Peace to you!

2 Likes

Thanks Brother

Another video on Dijkstra.

The next video will be on Dijkstra too. It will be much shorter. And you will be really comfortably with Dij by then!

1 Like

Hello dardev, thank you very much, for the work that you have done and put together a truely second to none playlist of graph theory please consider making one for dynamic programming as well

1 Like

Thanks! One thing at a time.

I will finish graph series; then dynamic programming will be started. I have loads of good ideas for DP too (since its one of my stronger subjects)!

Subscribe to stay notified.

One more Dijkstras coming up this evening! Already done, but am releasing it in the evening! <3

2 Likes
1 Like

Uploaded Detection/Retrieval of Negative Cycle

2 Likes

Digraph Cycle Retrieval

I am uploading Topological Sort theory now.

1 Like

Reuploaded first 9 videos with better audio

3 Likes

Reuploaded first 12 videos for better audios. All videos have good audio now. Will continue the series.

Just uploaded Graph 17: Longest Flight Route :: Modified Dijkstras(CSES 16: 1680) - YouTube

I have also given a homework assignment this time. Go ahead and get active in comments!

1 Like

Finished uploading ONE more Dijkstras and one more Topological Sort problem!

1 Like

Although I completed all graph theory from CodeNCode , I saw some of your videos quite well explained , try to complete solve all question of CSES in graph category .

1 Like

Offtopic : could you please make a video editorial of CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone and explain your solution