What are karma points?

karma means deed or contribution so contribute to the community to earn karma points

I have few question to ask to understand some practice problem. But as my karma is just 1, I canā€™t. Can anyone help me please.

I canā€™t ask questions to post editorial, how to get 3 karma points.

6 Likes

I have 1 Karma point so i cannot ask questions ,Can anyone up vote me. Plss

I canā€™t ask questions to post editorial, how to get 3 karma points.

1 Like

I canā€™t ask questions as I have only one karma please help. Do upvote it

This is a strange system. New users who are the ones in most need of asking questions canā€™t.

it is based on your interest in taking part in the discussion.

Someone Please Help Meā€¦
I am Unable to Post my Questionā€¦
I think its because of my karma points.How can i get first 3 Karmasā€¦

Thanks in Advanceā€¦

I canā€™t ask questions and upvote other answers! How can I get 3 karma points? Please help.

How can i get Karma points? I canā€™t ask questions or upvote any one.

I cannot ask qns. I have only 1 karma point. Please help

I am a new user and I dont know how to get karma pointsā€¦ please some one help meā€¦ so that I can get 3 karma points and I can ask questions to you people regarding my coding problemsā€¦ plzzā€¦ help meā€¦ :ā€™(

how do i get karma points?? i am not allowed to post any questionsā€¦ i am new here pls help

Man I have so many questions and doubts to ask but I have no Karma points.Its like being stuck in an infinite loop,a recursion without any exiting condition,I need to points to ask questions and the easiest way to earn points is by asking questions! Can someone up vote me and help me out and also at least allow new users to ask questions,the questions can be removed if they are irrelevant.I cant even help out other helpless users like me by upvoting their comments so that they have enough Karma to ask questions.This is stifling.

me too :ā€™(

want to ask qs on graph theory but canā€™t

PS:i have only 1 karmaā€¦plz help people

1 Like

Itā€™s too bad that you need to have three ā€œKARMAā€ for asking your first question, while by registering you just get 1 karma. :confused:

I canā€™t post question, How to get karma points?

I canā€™t raise a question as i have only 1 Karma but I have solved more then 180 questions on Codechef.
Shouldnā€™t Karma also be related to number of questions you have solved at Codechef?

can someone give me 3 karma new to codeing lots of questions

1 Like