What are karma points?

can anyone help me to increase my karma points?
i am not able to post any question.

1 Like

Guys please upvote I need to ask questions.I am in need of 2 votes.Thanks in advance

Karma is a hindi word for workā€¦Karma points are the points you get on answering or solving any users problem on codechef discuss

Karma in Indian language Hindi and Sanskrit means ā€˜Deedsā€™.
Good deeds and Karma are directly propertional.
This is the first time I am using CodeChefā€¦noob programmerā€¦can someone please upvote me so that I can ask questions?

1 Like

please upvote this for karma points.
I promise i donā€™t ask questions until i have completely gotten stuck and have done enough attempts on my own.

1 Like

I also have 1 karma. Iā€™m not able to ask questions. so,please help me guys to earn at least 3 karma

Please upvote me

1 Like

please upvote me i am new

I donā€™t have enough karma to ask anything. Please HELP!!

1 Like

Karma point is a reputation point in which u have the right to question more on karma means work.
As to question we need minimum 3 karmas. Please upvote me i have 1 karma points. Thank u.

1 Like

I just registered to ask a question but I canā€™t because of my karma. phew ā€¦

1 Like

More the karma pointsā€¦better it is.

1 Like

Hey ! Want to ask how to modify Institution name in team management, can someone upvote me ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why canā€™t I upvote ??

Hi All , I am not able to ask a question because I do not have 3 karma points. Can you please help me ?

I also only have 1 karma point, and i really wanted to ask a question, can someone please upvote me

I too have few doubts in some of may challenge problems ,i need to clarify themā€¦pls upvote and help me out.

I wanted to ask a doubt but dont have enough karma pointsā€¦ please help me out here :slight_smile:

Please upvote my comment,I need to clear my doubts.I need 2 more karma points.

How can I earn karma points. I need to ask a question, but I still need 2 karma points to do so. Can anyone please guide me?

This system is kinda sketchy for a new user. Help me earn some karma points please?