What is the correct way to learn a algorithms?

i have tried but its seems to be tough for me to use the algorithms in problems so what should I do for this ?? Can you suggest me any youtube channel which will teach me the algorithms and also about the CP?? please guide me

I think the best way to learn a new algorithm is to either use cp-algorithms or geekforgeeks.

You can also search any algorithm name on youtube and there will be plenty of tutorials available.

3 Likes

@gamma30 thank you for the guidance

1 Like

I want to add somethings, about my recent experience of learning algorithms.

I think the best way to learn a new algorithm is to either use cp-algorithms or geekforgeeks.

cp-algorithms I think that is a very good resource but the implementation is not the best. It teaches the algorithm but in my opinion, it is not enough with the implementation of C++ code. You need to improve the algorithm alone.

geekforgeeks: It is also a good resource, but the quality of the code is very low, it is for the judge, yes, but the other people need to read your code, and maybe a good implementation can help to understand what is going on.

This is my start work on implementing some Algorithm with an engineering approach, maybe can you help you to make ad idea of good code.

Problems
Algorithm and datastructure

1 Like

Thank you for your guidance