When will the TCS Codevita Interview results be released?

Yes. The first one was on 16th and the second one was on 24th.

Is there any chance to get into Digital from a single interview?
or else for Digital we have to face 2nd interview?

Friends interested in data science, can you support me by reviewing the contents of this site? Bigdata-world

I have filled the TCS NQT form but have not received the confirmation mail on my mail id. But I did receive my registration confirmation on my mobile number. Everyone other who registered got message on phone and mail on their respective id’s. is there going to be any issue with this. Have anyone faced something similar.

guys are the results out??

Didn’t receive any update.

1 Like

I haven’t received any email yet. Did you receive anything? @shool3

1 Like

No…bro. It will be sent through our placement cell i guess. @dplyr

1 Like

I am not from premium college and today i am able see feedback form in nextstep. Is this means results are out?

1 Like

No, results not out yet

1 Like

What if we haven’t clear the interview and we qualify the next round of codevita what after that, will we be interviewed again???

No, recruitment is done only after the codevita first round

Bro, I am from a non premium college. So, TCS is not in contact with T&P cell of my college. :grimacing: They should mail the result to individual candidate. @shool3

not visible bhai

Same bro, today I could also see the feedback form. When was your interview?

I just asked someone (moderator) at tcs digital hiring webinar , they’ll still take some time to announce the results. They did not tell the exact dates but I think minimum time would be 1 week.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing bro.

In my dashboard feedback is visible so does it mean my result is out but not known to me ? or Does it showing any indication?

19 sep

1 Like

got any response?

1 Like