{
t_game *shit;
t_game ok;
int y = 0;
int x;
char **map;

ok.connection_id = mlx_init();
map = ft_read_map(argv[1]);
shit->img_space = mlx_xpm_file_to_image(ok.connection_id, "space.xpm", &shit->img_width, &shit->img_height);
shit->img_wall = mlx_xpm_file_to_image(ok.connection_id, "wall.xpm", &shit->img_width, &shit->img_height);
shit->img_player = mlx_xpm_file_to_image(ok.connection_id, "player.xpm", &shit->img_width, &shit->img_height);
shit->img_colect = mlx_xpm_file_to_image(ok.connection_id, "collector.xpm", &shit->img_width, &shit->img_height);
shit->img_exit = mlx_xpm_file_to_image(ok.connection_id, "exit.xpm", &shit->img_width, &shit->img_height);
ft_window_size(map);
shit->win = mlx_new_window(ok.connection_id, map_width, map_height, "Sh!t_Project");
while(map[y])
{
    x = 0;
    while(map[y][x])
    {
        if(map[y][x] == '1')
        {
            mlx_put_image_to_window(ok.connection_id, shit->win, shit->img_wall, x*50, y*50);
        }
        else if(map[y][x] == '0')
        {
            mlx_put_image_to_window(ok.connection_id, shit->win, shit->img_space, x*50, y*50);
        }
        else if(map[y][x] == 'P')
        {
            mlx_put_image_to_window(ok.connection_id, shit->win, shit->img_player, x*50, y*50);
        }
        else if(map[y][x] == 'C')
        {
            mlx_put_image_to_window(ok.connection_id, shit->win, shit->img_colect, x*50, y*50);
        }
        else if(map[y][x] == 'E')
        {
            mlx_put_image_to_window(ok.connection_id, shit->win, shit->img_exit, x*50, y*50);
        }
        x++;
    }
    y++;
}
mlx_loop(ok.connection_id);
return (0);

}

@issamedryab33 From my point of view there are few errors that might be helpful for you :point_down:
There are a few issues with the code:

1.] The first line #include <mlx.h> should be #include "mlx.h" because it is a local file.
2.] The #include statements for so_long.h and libft.h are using Unicode quotation
marks (“ ”) instead of ASCII quotation marks (" "). These should be replaced with ASCII
quotation marks.
3.] In the main function, t_game *shit is declared but not initialized. This is then
dereferenced on the next line with shit->img_space. To fix this, you should either
allocate memory for shit or use a different variable name.
4.] The condition map[y][x] != ‘\0’ in the while loop in the ft_window_size function
should be map[i] != NULL.
5.] The mlx_loop function should be called after the window and its contents have been
drawn. Currently, it is called before the window and its contents are drawn.
6.] It is generally a good idea to check for and handle errors that may occur. For
example, the mlx_init, mlx_new_window, and mlx_xpm_file_to_image functions
can all return NULL on failure.