Which online ide is best for cp

I recently got an issue on codechef of maximum submission limit reached which is quite frustrating so i want to know which offline or online ide should i use for cp for fast compilations.

1 Like

You can use this ide :point_right: Here

3 Likes

MY FAVOURITE IS JDOODLE C++ COMPILER. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ideone.com , it has latest gcc version . Which can compile cpp templates .

1 Like

Why don’t you use some offline ide like code::blocks they are very fast compared to online compiler . Just suggestion correct me if I’m wrong .

You can use IDE from Coding Blocks. https://ide.codingblocks.com

1 Like

online ides are independent of your system . local one is dependent according to your system specs they arent fast if you had slow spec laptop or pc . so its better to code in local and compile online .

3 Likes

Nope I use jdoodle and it is faster than local :stuck_out_tongue:
Easy to use than code blocks ( Dont have to copy paste input again and again PS: idk of that’s possible with code blocks as well )

1 Like

My approach is I write code on codechef ide and run it on jdoodle or if internet itself is slow then I use code blocks offline.

Sir aapne mera copy kiyaa hai :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

JDOODLE PE SIRF MERA HAQK HAI :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Please do NOT digress from the topic @anon55659401 . Its not even 24 hours before I scolded one guy for posting useless stuff on forum. We do not appreciate useless posts, internal jokes or humors which are uselss spam to 99.99% of the community. Perhaps you can chat and do all the leg pulling on FB - but not here, especially in a serious question which is going on topic so far. Hope my intent is clear to you :slight_smile:

18 Likes

sublime text 3…with input output file setup

the qn is about ONLINE IDE bro

My personal favorite is JDOODLE with c++ 14 compiler, but at times when memory consumption is relatively higher, I go for the codechef IDE

You said that you got issue saying “maximum submissions limit reached”
you usually get this when you are not logged in
i dont think you will get this issue if u r logged in