Why are these solutions of different users from the April Long Fault question same ?

This Problem is similar to LightOJ 1063

I just edit my code.
In LightOJ, If any body solve a problem, he/she can see other’s solution. However, I first did it in hust & I shared my code there.
http://acm.hust.edu.cn/vjudge/problem/viewSource.action?id=1017482
Anyone can see my code from here & If anyone copies my code from here, I am not responsible for that.

i think offenders should be punished this guy has cheated all the codes,please get info about this

Actually this is clever idea. If you are unsure whether you will solve enough problems to increase your rating you could try second account and if in the end you find that the total number of solved problems is fine you submit under your main account. Otherwise you skip the contest to not hurt your rating.

1 Like

quite cool :slight_smile:

1 Like

please be rest assured, the codechef admins have been already informed about these. Actions will be taken as codechef is very serious in this matter.

1 Like

could u plz elaborate on your thoughts I mean partial marking in what sense based upon the source code matching. And awarding more points to matched solutions ???

All this goes over my head … CONFUSED

@ronny:partial marking means partial score question, in the same sense where codechef gives away the Questions in long challenge each month.
and more exact one’s algorithm works to detect cheat, more points he would be awarded.

hope now u got it :slight_smile:

@prashantgpt91 Even I don’t seem to understand your suggestion. From what I was able to gather from your last comment is to add a new problem in the Long Contest where each user is supposed to design an algorithm to detect cheating cases.
Am I right ?
Again what purpose will this do ?
Designing an algorithm to check same solutions . Shouldn’t this be left to the admins of CodeChef to decide and detect on such malpractices.
And in such a case each Long Contest will have a same question every month??
If I am wrong in assuming your statement do correct me.