Why Competitive Companion isn't working with sublime text 4

I used to work with Competitive companion using FastOlympicCoding hook but I stopped it for some reason and now after update of sublime text I am trying to use it but it isn’t working.
I did everything from cloning git file to changing web browser and I also wrote the custom port 12345 but it isn’t working…
What should I do?

Roll back to sublime text 3, even I wasted 2 hours to make it work but it didn’t, the moment I updated to v4 it developed some weird conflict due to my pre-installed plugins, you can try to delete those plugins and but I doubt if it’ll work

Thanks but should I reinstall sublime 3 or is there in other option like restoring from sublime 4 back to 3…

I reinstalled sublime3 after uninstalling v4, I don’t think we can roll back without reinstalling

i also noticed some bugs in sublime text 4 therfore cancelled the update…

1 Like

May it’s not optimized for a 64-bit system or else you might also have some fancy plugins causing the conflicts.

yes I uninstalled sublime text downloaded sublime text 3 but still it isn’t working…
when I used ctrl+alt +b then it is running testcases which I entered manually, it isn’t parsing testcases from itself…
What should I do…

Yeah I also think there was a bug in sublime text 4 bcoz when I run for the 1st time it run the program then after that it doesn’t respond.