WHY my Code is showing COMPILATION ERROR on LEETCODE

I just started using LEETCODE and while I was submitting my code it run correctly on SUBLIME TEXT,
VS CODE and CODECHEF IDE, but on leetcode it is showing CE with a message:

Line 44: Char 18: error: use of undeclared identifier ‘Solution’
bool ret = Solution().isAnagram(param_1, param_2); return ret;
^
and my code just have 38 lines but it is showing error in 44the line.
PLEASE HELP ME>>

Can you please post your solution ?
I am guessing that you wrote the code in your own way while we only need to complete the given function on leetcode.

Oh ya, I think you are right. when I started Writing code there was a pre-defined function on leetcode… but I just erased it and then I wrote down my solution…
Couldn’t we just submit are own FULL code on leetcode like on Codechef or codeforces or hackerearth…
I am kinda uncomfortable in just writing the function…

“Couldn’t we just submit are own FULL code on leetcode”

No, and actually I find it easier to complete the function. In any case, almost all the tests taken by companies for placements and internships have the way of submissions similar to leetcode so it’s better to get familiar with it.

Actually you are right, but I am in class 10 and I am preparing for IOI that’s why I prefer writing full code…

What’s the fun in taking inputs?

This may be unsolicited advice but if I were in class 10th preparing for IOI or ZIO, I would have never used leetcode for preparation. Previous yr questions, Codeforces and Codechef are much better resources in my opinion.

Thankyou for your advice I am using codechef and codeforces , I just heard about leetcode so I went to give it a try…