Why So Serious about Rating!

I recently read a lot of post regrading plagiarism in coding contest and by dishonest practices. I don’t know why people are so obsessed with rating. they should only focus on their learning whether they are learning new algorithms or new data structures. because you’ll get your rating back if you build a strong command on DSA. I have a example and many of you don’t know about him but i observed him. His name is himanshu singh from IIT-BHU. Profile Link his rating dropped two times. I don’t know the reason but he never care about it and never stop practicing. now, he is a red coder. his team also qualified for world finals of ACM-ICPC. People should learn from these people instead of blindly follow anyone. believe in yourself and keep hard-working.
Happy Coding!!!

6 Likes

You are right bro, thanks.

1 Like

Yes I totally agree with u … most of the people in our CP community wants just rating (and that’s not bad) but in very shorter period of time , CP is a journey sometimes u will fall down … some time u rise …so i suggest everyone enjoy the journey…
wo kahte hai na : " manzil se bhi khubsurat h safar"

2 Likes