Wrong Scholarship Given and Codechef Support Not Replying

I had registered for CCDSAP Scholarship during the February Long Challenge. I had updated the institution name as Lakshmi Narain College of Technology and Science (LNCTS) in my codechef profile before submitting my first solution. I was first in my institution rank list. My name was correctly appearing under my institution in the rank list during the contest and even after the contest ended. But before releasing the scholarship result, Codechef changed my institution name, both in the profile and the Long Challenge, from Lakshmi Narain College of Technology and Science (LNCTS) to Lakshmi Narain College of Technology (LNCT). Due to this, the rank lists of LNCTS and LNCT have been merged and I’m no more on first position and therefore not eligible for 100% scholarship any more.

I am not able to understand why Codechef has done this. I mailed Codechef to ccdsap@codechef.com regarding this issue on 20th February. They sent the following reply on 22nd February:

Issue has been updated by Merrick Sequeira.

Hi,

Apologies for the delay in response.

We will get back to you by this week.

Regards,
Merrick
Team CodeChef

After this I never got any other reply from Codechef. Then I sent another mail on 26th February and one more mail on 29th February but I did not get any reply. I tried calling them on their helpline number 022-61966396 between 12pm to 8pm for many days but got no response. No one ever picked up the phone. Same is the issue with other participants from my college.

I don’t understand what to do next. Please help me.

@admin @vijju123

I heard from them that they are still looking into it.

1 Like

I am also getting the same trouble i was ranked 2nd and eligible for 75% scholarship but got 50% because of the merging of the colleges.

1 Like

Please have a look at the rank list that will be published by 5 p.m. today.

1 Like