Wrongly accused of plagiarism in Starters 136B

I received a mail on June 1 stating that my submission
was found to be similar to another user’s submission in Starters 136B “My First Geometry Problem”. I replied back the next day, but I haven’t received a response from CodeChef yet. My rating has also been dropped. I would like to request a manual review of this, since the code for this problem is short and natural. For example, all of the below submissions use the same obvious approach as me:

1. CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone
  2. CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone
  3. CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone
  4. CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone
  5. CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone
  6. CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone
  7. CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone
  8. CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone
  9. CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone
  10. CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone
  11. CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone
  12. CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone
    I can even show my working. Thank you.
2 Likes

Same brother even I am wrongly accused of plagiarism, this is a easy question and there are very High chances that you codes can match ,still they just drop your rating and accuse you of plagiarism and cheating and not the least give that annoying mark

same thing happened with me feeling sad even though i didnt cheat i was flagged

Same thing happened with me. I also got that mail…for the same problem…in response I explained them everything and they luckily didn’t drop my rating

@emperor100 @admin please reply, I have yet not received any kind of mail in response to this, it has been more than 2 weeks now.

Hi @sbolt

We have considered your case, we will remove the mark from your profile soon.

2 Likes

@emperor100 I am writing to clarify that I have not engaged in cheating during CodeChef Starter 139. Despite this, I was flagged for plagiarism and have not received any mail from CodeChef.

@emperor100 Please sir help me