Wrongly penalized in Starter 136D but no response has been taken

Hi, It’s been a month to this issue , but no response has been taken from your side. I mailed thrice to the codechef for wrongly penalization of my submission but no replies. My rating had been reduced and account is flagged. I took part in Codechef Starter 136(Division 4) and was accused of plagiarism. The problem "my first geometry " was accused to match with some other contestant. I assure you that I have no indulgence in cheating, copying of code or sharing my code. I have been constantly giving contests with honesty and sincerity. I was never accused of cheating or plagiarism before. It was just a matter of coincidence that my code matches with some other contestant.

I would like to request a manual review of this, since the code for this problem is short and natural. For example, all of the below submissions use the same obvious approach as mine :

My code: CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone

Other codes:

1. CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone 22

2. CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone 7

3. CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone 3

4. CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone

5. CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone 4

6. CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone 2

7. CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone 1

8. CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone 3

9. CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone 2

10. CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone 2

11. CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone 1

12. CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone 3

Please look into my case and restore my rating. It’s not just about rating but a cheating flag on my profile.
Please review my case at your earliest convenience.
@admin

@admin @emperor100 please respond and do look into my matter .

Hello @j_archit18

I have reviewed your case, cheating flag from your profile will be removed, and your ratings will be restored.

Thank you @emperor100 for the much-waited reply and resolving my problem