Wrongly Penalized

Hey @admin i got this email from @Codechef today →
We found a few of your codes in Starters 129 Division 3 (Rated) to be similar to other users’ submissions. We have disqualified all your Submissions. Your rating will be dropped by 275 points as a penalty, and we might also permanently ban some of the cheaters. Here are the solutions we found to be similar:

Let us know within 2 days if you think you are being wrongly penalized. However, before you do that kindly go through our CodeChef Code Of Conduct, FAQ, and our blog post on the cheating saga below, and make sure that knowingly or unknowingly you have not violated any of those points:

Please do not write back or approach us if you have violated any of the rules. If you do so, your explanation won’t be considered and we will block your account without any intimation. Additionally, ensure that you don’t repeat the mistake as your account will definitely be deactivated if caught on the second instance.

Note: If your solutions of other contests also have been removed, it is due to being caught under plagiarism for those contests as well.

I just use few templates from @GeeksforGeeks and nothing much, I don’t know how others had copied my Solutions, I can gaurantee that i haven’t cheated in the contest please look into this matter.