Your College Is At Which Position In Codechef Contests?

can you also give your view @admin

@meooow I already told about this in my comment to my answer.

@raj79 You have enough karma to comment, please comment instead of creating separate answer to address someone. This keeps the thread clean.
And yeah, you got a point even though the idea is great.

I created that ranklist only for institutes, thatā€™s why your school is not there.

I could see that. Can you create it or make the code open source so that I can do some changes if possible? Hacktoberfest is on the way anyway. :stuck_out_tongue:

I will make it open source in coming days.

2 Likes

thanks @ritwikshanker

great work @anonymous_b0y

thanks @swetankmodi

updated CpCtrl till Sept17 and Cook86.

thanks @ista2000

nice work @anonymous_b0y

keep contributing u will be upvotedā€¦

This is a very good idea and ratings should be made in a way so that number of participation shouldnā€™t matter much but the average performance should matter as, if participation matters colleges like ours are at disadvantage because the total capicity of college like ours is not so high.

@killjee , then college people will make only best coders compete, might damage sportsmanship in a way.

But That website is not made by codechef i think

@trashmaster knowing what is your college rank is also important.

And beginners are there in many colleges i think, so it will be equal for all.

The thing is single batch in my college is of nearly 2000 people whereas in some colleges it may be around 500 . So it may not be equal for all. :slight_smile:

then i think it would be done using averageā€¦

@vijju123 still college students will try to become the best to represent there college somewhere down the line this is what we want increase competition. Also, I said more importance should be on average I never said there should be no emphasis on total participation from an insti.