Data Structures and Algorithms

How about Dekker’s Algorithm - Pure software mutual exclusion
Wikipedia

This is a worthwhile list, thanks.

(1) you left-out all the variants of hashing storage and retrieval algorithms.

(2) a story of Gaussian elimination can be found at
www.civilized.com/files/gelim2.pd

This is a worthwhile list, thanks.

(1) you left-out all the variants of hashing storage and retrieval algorithms.

(2) a story of Gaussian elimination can be found at
www.civilized.com/files/gelim2.pd

Array- Kadane Algo( Max subarray problem using DP)

There are many links which don’t work… eg
Binary Search (2nd Tutorial and Implementation),
QuickSort (Implementation)

Please update link for [56] Hungarian-algorithm

1 Like

I want to report a broken link.
Branch and Bound link is broken. I found this article through google search and think this is the pdf which it links to :
http://www.mathcs.emory.edu/~cheung/Courses/323/Syllabus/BranchBound/Docs/branch+bound01.pdf

Please update the link to what I have provided.
Thanks !
Pavi

1 Like

hiiii,

i just heard about a new technology website QueryHome.com and i asked some questions there. And i m sure that will provide all answer of question you have.

See this:-Data stracture

For Convex hull add monotone chain convex hull algorithm. It works in O(n*logn) and is simplest of all

Is there a website reviewing which data structures and algorithms are used in specific well-known software/websites (such as mysql, postgresql, jdk, android, google ranking…)

for instance, JDK8 Arrays.sort usess trimsort alg. mysql uses quicksort+external sort. open street maps routing uses dijkstras…

ps: I am not asking about common data structures and alg in general. I am asking about the internals of some specific well known products.

pss: otherwise, which are the best IT applied research blogs or talks? such as Data @Scale, June 2016 — Recap - Engineering at Meta

for Rabin-karp there is a problem on hackerearth >>Monk and Match Making | Practice Problems

Please update topcoder tutorial links.

Tutorial on maximum flow in two sections:

Section 1

Section 2

A nptel lecture on Maximum bipartite matching: here

PS.: Could someone please upvote this answer so that I have enough reputation to post my questions in the forum.

all the links of topcoder is broken please update it.

Ternary Search: [Auth0]

Appreciate this effort.

The following links are helpful for data structure and algirithm.

1.Data Structure

2.Algorithm

Topcoder links are broken. Please update them.

Great initiative…I hope i can too contribute to giving more problems based on these algorithms.
It was of great help for me.

2 Likes

Data structures and Algorithms are two important concepts when it comes to learning any programming language, functional or object oriented, from the ground up. In order to master a language, you must first master the basic groundwork for that language.