A request to CC , and all participants

@ssrivastava990 if people continued posting solutions on Youtube, then it’s good to make Long Challenge
Unrated. As you can see there is already a guy posted solution for one question.

2 Likes

Bro tell me a thing out of 20k+ users how many cheat from youtube ? there are many coders who give long very confidently nd they r working hard , and u know what , what is their motivation , the rating so i don’t think CC should unrated the contest … btw cc hear our request not orders :slight_smile:
@admin please clear that after this issue will long is unrated or not :slight_smile:

1 Like

@ssrivastava990 I completely agree with you, rating motivates all of us. But when we do question after struggling two or three days and someone just post solution and people get solution for free. Then after that much of hard work, our rating still goes down, that is f**king frustrating.

2 Likes

Will this long be rated?

Ask to @happy_man he will tell more :slight_smile:

Even I used to favour that long challenges should be rated back in feb, march and april. But now spending 6-8 months in CP I realized that long challenges should be unrated and this is the only reason why I’ve completely shifted to CF due to mass cheating in long challenges.

Can u please post these all from your original ID , no u can’t bcz u r nobody in terms in rating , and yes u can track my CF too buddy and tell whether i m good coder or not. U r idiot , U just bully people and cc , CC pays almost 20k to setters and 13 questions so u think this contest is just waste ? Those who are saying that long should be unrated they are those who do not have enough courage to solve questions . Yes I agree long rating should be separated from other too , but unrated sorry strongly disagree . Go @happy_man and solve questions instead of blaming CC always :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@pakalupapito they got community full of haters, no respect for you until you are expert or candidate master.

1 Like

Exactly people judge so fast :slight_smile:

I agree. But who’s there to talk. I just solves the problemset.

@happy_man Now u judge me , here are my profiles -

https://www.linkedin.com/in/akshay-chaudhari-be/

1 Like

why someone will need courage to solve questions ?

@ssrivastava990 bro you real motivating person for me. Your ratings graph screams that you don’t care about ratings. Please share some trick, i don’t have guts to submit solution because i already know my ratings will go down if i submitted.

1 Like

@akshay_1, its not because someone doesn’t have the courage thats why he thinks CC Long Challenge is bad / should be unrated. Everyone has an opinion, and they differ. Codechef can’t cater to the opinions of everyone, they just cater to the opinion of the major part of the community. For example, I think that Long Challenges should be unrated, because it is my opinion and I can provide 1000 reasons for that. On the other hand, people think that Long Challenges should be rated for another 1000 reasons. But does my opinion state whether I don’t have the courage? If yes, you probably want to check my CF profile.

Well, dont you think, we all are more of spamming and telling ill here. Instead lets solve some problems. I just placed by opinion in the beginning, which could be replied in a much better and civilized way, instead @ssrivastava990 replied in a unsocial manner “Problems solve nhi ho rahe kya”. Even if you will agree to this, that this was wrong
He’s the one who started and lets end this now and dont spread negativity🙂
P.S- I am shy and at the same time want to keep my account clean from all these spams so, posting from fake account. So please judge me on this🙏

2 Likes

Bro just don’t think about rating , just try all questions which u think that u can solve , I agree i m still pupil but i don’t leave CP , different people have different IQ level , may be possible that the level which i achieve is can be achieved in 6 months by some other user but this doesn’t mean , we r useless we can improve by more practicing and faith in god and yourself . :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@ssrivastava990 hell yeah!! just made the submission.

2 Likes

Real fact bro… thanks

1 Like

Only benefit unrated long will give is that ratings at codechef will regain their respect. For all other issues, just solve questions after the contest.

3 Likes

totally agree sir @ssrivastava990

1 Like