Ajay Kumar Verma >>>> 10 * tourists

Right, also @truly_great let me tell you not only the guy in picture was a 7* coder in past, he IS also a Master on Codeforces djdolls , and he became Master on his 12th contest.

He works at Google in Germany and does not have a PAN Card on his name in India

The founder of Codechef Anup Kalbalia wrote something about it on Quora Here

He has a PHD as well, Here . Do you know what that it?

Some people do long challenges for fun, and they are way too skilled than you on short contests, its a private decision to do long contest,its just that people get old overtime and they want to solve problems peacefully.

There’s a thing where people submit solutions in one go, check livestreams of good coders you’ll see, and someone can say it’s suspicious if a noob coder bulk submits solutions, but the guy in picture is too skilled to actually pull it off real. So before you bad mouth someone, please get your facts right.

Also @truly_great since you are so excited and hyped about short contests, what is your codeforces handle? Codeforces is the ultimate place for short contests, so you must be a high rated Candidate Master or Master there right? and if you’re not, then stop spamming your opinions on someone way older, way skilled and totally out of your league.

@ssrivastava990 @cubefreak777 @first_semester

5 Likes

I guess the magical hour is yet to begin. Those who feel that they are done with long challenge, it’s time to hunt down cheaters.

2 Likes

What is wrong in submitting everything in 10 minutes? Do all guys here talking shit have any proof against him? His profile seems very good and I doubt he did any cheating. It must be he has thoroughly tested all his solutions in advance and he submitted in one go.

2 Likes

Although I like your whole points, but one question why u make new ID for this , you can post this via original as well .

1 Like

I’m his junior from the same college and don’t want to come out in light, also i don’t use codechef a lot, and this thread made me pissed off, because when i came into college, he was my inspiration, something i wanted to be.

And it really pissed me off when i saw when i saw @truly_great criticizing him and low-key calling him a cheater or whatever. I mean the short contest argument was stupid, just check his Codeforces profile. You don’t even stand close bruh

I am still saying it @truly_great , if you are so good at short contest, tell your codeforces handle, then your criticism against a CFMaster/PHD holder will be justified.

2 Likes

Chill bro.

2 Likes

Hey , fanboy fake account @jitha_lol , cant you see ? I never called him a cheater . Control your anger . I was only criticizing 7* North Koreans , no-where , I took your lord’s name .

And yep, I am no one , I am very poor in competitive programming . I am -25 rated on Codeforces . I hope that makes you feel happy and satisfied ?

We were talking about a serious issue of cheating in long because it always get ignored, that’s it. Bye.

1 Like

In case you forgot to use eyes @jitha_lol

1 Like

Quoting myself again @jitha_lol . I clearly said over 3 times, that I have nothing against Ajay Sir. Stop mis-interpreting for God’s sake.

1 Like

@jitha_lol

1 Like

dg

Who are you fooling bruh…

Tell your cf handle,mr lord of short contest ?

Yes, I changed it yesterday only , cuz fools like you would mis-interpret . Not interested in talking to a foolish fake account anymore . Want my codeforces handle ? Then show some guts and talk from your original codechef account , coward .

1 Like

I am not going to, but if you were actually good in short contests it would have been visible on cf as well lmao

Untill next time, never dare to talk ill about my seniors

Yes, I openly agree that I am shit in cp and short contests. I am also shit in longs . I am shit in every type of format. Worst cper ever I am. I hope this fact makes your life better.

And I respect Ajay Sir a lot . Stop misinterpreting. Bye .

1 Like

Well, Go easy with the bragging next time, if you are bad at short contest, and not at least Candidate Master on Codeforces.

Capture

Bye,

1 Like

Is no of submission also counted for computing ratings after contest?

*Grabs Popcorn*

1 Like

This is not the place for baseless accusations.

1 Like