Ajay Kumar Verma >>>> 10 * tourists

don’t worry, one day you will be in good product based company…hope for best

2 Likes

Yup I need to practice more on Leetcode , GFG .

2 Likes

can’t agree more, this is a truly_great idea indeed :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

To kab chalna hai ? @cubefreak777 @truly_great @first_semester :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

When codechef takes down this post too :rofl:

2 Likes

I m ready XD

1 Like

this is a genuine post, but I also know the fact that they don’t hesitate in deleting genuine posts XD

2 Likes

to Ajay sir, if you will give me a referral, I will simply delete this post XD XD

4 Likes

This is what we call a gigabrain move :joy:

4 Likes

That’s sad because LONG challenges require solving harder questions for the same rank (obviously due to duration) as compared to short contests.
What a waste

Maybe he is solving the long challenge since start and he submitted today? Many coders do so. He has been a 7* coder.

Yup. But no one submits all div-1 questions in 1 go AC on last day until they are very sure(by testing solutions with …you know).

I agree that submitting on last day with all AC is a doubtful case but still he has been a 7* coder. Also, if he submits from Div.2 account, there are two people who got all correct and i think one of them is real(jiangly). Maybe the other person is fake.

I mean. He might be fully innocent. But most submissions of ALL div1 long AC in 1 go at last moment are plagiarized ones only.

Yeah maybe the person has submitted twice but atleast he solved all problems on his own(that’s the thing to appreciate). If he is submitting twice, he is obviously doing it for ratings(which is of no use :joy: :joy:).

1 Like

Here is the 7* cheater profile link : North koreans occupy the top 3 positions in september long challenge - #7 by truly_great

Yes, they do solve all , but by cheating/or in groups.

Also,such 7* only submit,when they get all right. This affects other genuine users who did not know their result already before participating.

1 Like

Ok, but with whom this guy would cheat/solve in group? If he is submitting twice, that’s the only wrong thing. And if this is the case, I hope that MOSS catches him.

North Koreans always solve in groups. Dont you know? Many people have talked about it on Quora and codeforces blogs. And I have attached many links in this discussion. You can go through them. Its hard to explain all over again…

Wait, I was saying about Ajay Kumar Verma. He must have solved it alone.

Only he can clarify . I have nothing against him. But I criticize these few North Korean coders on Codechef.

1 Like