Am I the only one who find June Cook off 2021 is really hard

How to become one ? Are u made by contribution or Number of active days? OR something else.

@admin codechef should do MOSS . atleast for exact matches(like cf does)

or atleast consder reported solutions and plag them :joy:

3 Likes

idk they asked me a few days back, I don’t exactly know the basis on which asked me.

2 Likes

but your solution for WAVE 2 matches exactly with leaked solution . except for variable changes :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

1 Like

Codechef Plag checker is way better than CF’s one , Its just that MOSS takes Months

1 Like

years :joy: . if it does monthly once , that would be great

the fact that 1000/1700 solutions are exactly same in div2 shows that how strict is codechef

Buddy, Now Codechef and Codeforces contests are just copy paste contest for people and then these contest ruiners flex on linkedin.

3 Likes

this number will increase

2 Likes

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238

2 Likes

linkedin , resume , with frnds . where not :joy: :joy:

i am sure there are thousands of students whose life has become more stressful just because they have these kind of friends

3 Likes

Now, i think we should not focus on ratings, Because these people will never stop.

what is the correct complexity of problem 2 div 2

1 Like

and because of those friends people make alt account to expose them

3 Likes

Fun fact is now, these cheaters intentionally submit 2-3 wrong answers and then submit the correct answer, just to show that “we have not cheated”!

1 Like

:rofl:

1 Like

Fun fact is that some of them flex here in forum also, and in few minutes they are busted by someone

4 Likes

Codeforces is much stricter on cheaters and better for honest people .They are doing regular plag check after contests and many cheaters are being caught and many solutions are skipped if someone cheats and submits the same solution .
In the last contest i read on codeforces one of the candidate master’s had his all solutions plagirized .

I think codechef should increase the strictness and be more strict after seeing so many posts of cheating it is very disheartning for new players like me who want to practice and learn by solving new and new problems .

4 Likes

Bro, the remedy is, don’t focus on ratings, these cheaters will never ever stop!

yes . codechef should atleast plag exact same soultions. but they just want more users(cheaters)

@admin