Am I the only one who find June Cook off 2021 is really hard

problem is that plagiarism is getting worse day by day . these days people can easily become 5* just by cheating .even today someone can copy first 2 so fast and easily become 5* .

2 Likes

guys why does not codechef implement a basic plagarism checker?
I mean atleast copy paste solutions should be considered for cheating

2 Likes

paisa ka chakkar

1 Like

I went over the first 100 latest submissions for problem b in division 2 Binary string on steroids and around 60 of them are exact replicas of each other even a small school kid can identify that .Rest of the codes i didnā€™t analyze in detail but out of the remaining 40 around 10-15 were highly manipulated version of those 60 .
I have mailed codechef admin with the links but i donā€™t think they take it seriously anymore

1 Like

Sure, the first one was really easy, but the second I solved with some helly solution. The third had really easy idea, but the main problem was that a[i] can be 0, due to that implementation was hell.

1 Like

same here

While everyone is rightly pointing at the obvious plagiarism that happened in the contest. I just want to take a second out to appreciate the level of dedication of cheaters. They want rating increase so they only participate in long challenge where cheating is easy. As soon an it got unrated, they immediately formed channels to share solutions for short challenges as well, as a result ranks in div 2 are atleast 3x bloatedā€¦ I really appreciate the dedication and as the saying goes, where there is will there is way.

I just hope it doesnā€™t get this blatant on codeforces too.

Bro one of the problem setters in the past contest itself had released a list of all copied solutions and users and mailed to admin but still they hadnā€™t done anything so u know that ur mail will be simply ignored.

1 Like

Same manā€¦i get only one question correctā€¦then try hard to solve second and boom time is over

DIV 3 - I still didnā€™t understand TOOXOR. Even though, editorial videos are out.

These cheaters can flaunt :star: here. But they will know the consequences during interviews.

2 Likes

Yeah bro, right. Stars are just result, the real treasure is the journey and experience, that we have, and what cheaters will regret in near future! :grin:

(ā€¦ unstoppable intensifies ā€¦)