AMAZON off campus sde intern online test

Did application status change for anyone? Like from Application submitted to under consideration
Because as far as I know, it must happen before you are given an assessment link. But my status is still Application Submitted

Currently seeing a lot of on-campus confirmations. So probably once they are finished and on the basis of remaining seats, details and a shortlist will be sent.

3 Likes

yes it shows under consideration, but if you got the assessment link, then I don’t think there is any issue, bcz it changed before giving the assessment

Did any one get the results from Amazon after the online assessment ?

2 Likes

No

He received an update.

Yeah…I saw that post and wanted to know how many got the response…I don’t know on what basis they selected for interviews. Even I solved both the coding questions completely…but i didn’t get any response yet…

1 Like

Anyone else got any call/mail/invite link for further steps?

1 Like

Either On/Off, candidates don’t get to know the qualification criteria. I wish we did.
But let’s wait, could be a case where batch by batch interviews will go on.

Even i got a mail (Information required before your amazon interview) but i got this mail on 8th aug,
I think it is not related to the test

8th aug ?? isnt that too early ?? when u applied ??

The one you got in August cannot be for this test in any manner (until they are travelling back in past lol).
I guess that was for some other job profile you applied earlier.
Did you give any interview after 8th Aug in response for your mail?

Ya I know ,they didn’t schedule for the interview but i guess they are just sending this mail to everyone i know some of my friends who received this mail after getting selected for the intern role

Just received a rejection mail…

1 Like

Received rejection mail after solving all debugging, coding and aptitude questions correctly.

2 Likes

Received rejection mail after solving all debugging,coding and reasoning section

1 Like

Ialso solved all coding question 6/7 debugging and good number of apti qns correctly.

2 Likes

Dear Candidate,
Greetings from Amazon!
Hope you are doing good and staying safe.
Basis your performance in the online assessment, we regret to inform you that we will not be able to proceed with your candidature for the internship role. We thank you for applying to the job and your interest in Amazon.

All the best for your future endeavors.
Regards,

Received this after doing both coding questions and solving all debugging questions. Aptitude was also right to the best of my knowledge.

3 Likes

I think after selecting from tier 1 college they will select very few people from of-campus.
is anyone received selected mail???

Sarey question karney ke baad.
mail aya rejection ka. Keval 1st tier lena tha to umeed kyu jagety hai.

5 Likes