AMAZON off campus sde intern online test

Can anyone discuss what are the questions?

Does anyone got a call for the interview??

wait till sunday evening for the assessment result

1 Like

I got these two questions.
Question 1-- LeetCode
Question 2- We are given 2d matrix and target value find the target in the matrix if present return its (i,j) else return (-1,-1)

1 Like

your second problem is also on leet code here

Matrix not sorted. In this link columns are sorted and rows are sorted as well. In amazon question the values were random.

I got the same problem bro and it was clearly written that rows and cols are sorted (may be different in your case) Peace :slight_smile:

1 Like

What can be expected cut off? will i get call, I did both question complete.

I assumed that the matrix is not sorted and solved this question in O(N*M) but when I run it passes all the test cases, does that make any difference

I really don’t know bro if it makes the difference or not but yes this problem can be solved in O(n+m) time complexity instead of O(n * m) where n and m are number of rows and columns in matrix

I don’t think so ,it passes all the TC. When in f2f interview if they ask same question you can tell brute approach n then optimized approach.

After test I got a mail, it was like"if I get select in this test then there will be a final interview".

But in every interview experience on gfg people told that they had 2 or 3 interviews.

What was there in your mail? Did you apply through refferal?

1 Like

Same doubt. Everyone says that take 2-3 interviews.

You are lucky

hey @heyayushh, I also got the same mail. Have you received any update about the interview?

Nope

Same mail i received. I applied direct. And regarding interview it would at least 1 technical round where they will judge your dsa more. Amazon sde intern generally has 2 technical rounds. I don’t think only one final interview will be there.

Guys,any update for the interview??

2 Likes

Samjh rha hu apka paper acha hua hai, lekin thorda Sabr rakho dost.

1 Like

Bhai,bas ek baar pata chal jaye ki humko nahi liya,chup chap baith jaunga :sweat_smile:

5 Likes