AMAZON off campus sde intern online test

Hey guys! did anyone received the call? please write here if yes!

6 Likes

Koi update, kisi ko reply aaya?

Abhi tak to kuch nhi aya.

Any idea when results will be out?
Its been 10 days around

In the mail it was written interviews will begin on the first week of December, maybe 3 Dec or 4 Dec they will declare the results

@rik99 @mia_k @heyayushh @arsanas121
hey did anybody receive any information ?? please drop a yes or no, the wait is gruelling now

NO

Nothing.
It is really becoming frustrating now!!

2 Likes

not yet

No

Nope

I think first they’re sending mails to people they selected on campus like in JIIT and IGDTU , then on the basis of availability they’ll shortlist people in this…

seriously , this is bad

No. I was also waiting for their reply. But haven’t received one yet. But i have seen many selections for this role from JIIT and IGDTU.

Did application status change for anyone? Like from Application submitted to under consideration
Because as far as I know, it must happen before you are given an assessment link. But my status is still Application Submitted

Currently seeing a lot of on-campus confirmations. So probably once they are finished and on the basis of remaining seats, details and a shortlist will be sent.

3 Likes

yes it shows under consideration, but if you got the assessment link, then I don’t think there is any issue, bcz it changed before giving the assessment

Did any one get the results from Amazon after the online assessment ?

2 Likes

No

He received an update.