AMAZON off campus sde intern online test

If they would have mentioned the score, and just think if someone with less score in assessment got selected because of good earlier experience or open source contribution, than a high score candidate, then there will be Tsunami of comments on social media and lot of hate.

If instead of rejected if we would have been selected, we won’t be saying these things.

So, just chill and re-apply again.
btw, this is my second rejection from Amazon itself.

1 Like

See, to be fair. I think they didnt even see any resumes. They have blindly rejected all except(some girls/Tier-1) people. As they did on-campus hiring of interns form various tier-1 colleges already(source : Linkedin)

This is the trend all big companies are following in pandemic when it comes to hiring through such tests.

For example : Amazon in December,Google in August,Paypal in september,etc.

1 Like

going anonymous for obvious reasons.

Actually Amazon already filled his quota of Interns + fte this year . around 1500 fte + intern is already there that are starting from jan . I got this knowledge from my internal trusted sources. Hence they are rejecting candidates.

4 Likes

Don’t think that’s the case with Amazon, can’t comment on other cases.
See it’s really disappointing when I saw today’s rejection mail after solving everything but with LinkedIn flooded with on-campus offers from Amazon SDE Internship from JIIT, IGDTUW, etc, not Tier 1 Colleges. It’s just a case of positions remaining extremely low considering for eg. around 30-35 were selected in JIIT.

Is there anyone from 2022 batch who got the test link??? Most of them I have seen are 2021 batch.

1 Like

No they asked our graduation year twice before sending the test link. So no chance for 2022 batch

1 Like

Those colleges which you mentioned are nothing but like tier-1 , banasthali university and Indira Gandhi univeristy are girl universities but Microsoft/Google/Walmart , etc. visit their campuses(diveristy hiring) very often(source : my female friends from both these colleges) . So you can consider these colleges to be tier-1 in terms of hiring.

3 Likes

I have not seen even a single guy who got interview mail.Is there someone here or amazon rejected everyone including me :pensive:

3 Likes

Google selection seemed pretty random for sure but I can assure you that they selected people from tier-2 as well as tier-3 clgs for internships (No, I am not talking about female candidates :stuck_out_tongue:).

1 Like

You didn’t get what I was trying to say.
What I wanted to say was, considering the sheer amount of posts on LinkedIn regarding Amazon SDE Internships. I didn’t really think there would be much openings left for off-campus. That’s evident with the number of people getting rejection mails despite acing coding and automata fix section.
All I can say, we just need to keep looking for more opportunities.

4 Likes

has anyone got interview mail?

Has anyone left who have not received rejection mail yet from Amazon?

1 Like

me

1 Like

you got interview mail?

No

true, this is why they first sent formal selection mails to people they shortlisted on campus and then on the basis of remaining seats sent over rejection mails to us :no_mouth:

seems they rejected everybody :joy: and if somebody was shortlisted I really want to know if he/she did 3 codes :joy:

chorr bhai ab kya hoga waise he

So now after getting rejection mail, Can we hope for interview chance this year ?

And is there anybody who received a interview mail ?

1 Like