AMAZON off campus sde intern online test

Can we still apply for the internship?
If yes then can someone please share the link for applying for it!
Thank you.

i got rejcetion mail from amazon today :cry:

1 Like

Welcome to the club

How many questions u solved bro ??

Did anyone apply for Full time role at Amazon?

I did. I gave the OA (Jan 13). My solutions passed all of the test cases. But still, I got a rejection email that they can’t go further with my candidature based on my performance in the test. Don’t know why Amazon does these stupid silly things. If they don’t want to recruit anymore they should have stopped hiring. Amazon was my dream company back then. Now it isn’t. :unamused:

have you applied for SDE role for fresher’s of 2021 batch ?

Yes.

Have you applied through referral ?

No brother. I tried to get a referral but I couldn’t. I have gotten an email that they’ve fetched my info from their DBs and asked me to apply.

I recevied a mail that i would receive a test link and i still didnt receive it. Something is really wrong with the management.

Amazon does that thing often.The same thing happened for SDE intern profile as well.

I have not received anything. Has anyone else received online assessment ?

Check this out, guys. Link

I applied through referral for the SDE position for 2021 grads which was open from 6th to 10 Jan, I didn’t receive any mail regarding that. Did you apply to the same opening?

See this. I also think mass cheating was the reason due to which we all got rejection mail.

yes I applied on the same position!

Guys now is there any way that we can get into amazon?

OMG…I applied in Nov…and did all questions even with aptitude.
And because of these few cheaters…many of us had to suffer.

I remember everyone received rejection mail that day.
So, this was the reason…

Maybe like through referrals ig
That’s the only way I see now

Yes referral we can arrange but do amazon hire for new graduate?