Announcement - Jan LTime and future contests

Why not hold contest for each division at separate time to reduce stress on server?

7 Likes

Please roll back the rating change of January Cookoff. I faced same problem in cookoff.

2 Likes

This is not good for us, we faced problems but our submission was accepted in last…
Please review your decision…

4 Likes

This was much better than cook off. The cook off was rated and this is unrated.
What is even going on?

For most part, people were able to submit solutions except maybe for few minutes at the end.
The queue was not ideal but it was same for everyone.

I have been competing since 2 months and I am still waiting to receive a rating in lunch time.

This time I even got a double digit rank, but regardless of what I got, it’s just terrible to make it unrated after the contest…

15 Likes

32 Likes

To be honest, January Cookoff was much worse than today’s Lunctime. Lunchtime didn’t face a lot of server issues. Yet, you guys made Cookoff rated and Lunchtime unrated. It would be fair to rollback rating changes for Cookoff. Otherwise u have to make this Lunchtime rated. Otherwise there is no point. Coz Cookoff was worse.

22 Likes

Though there were some server issues, yet people have managed to submit this time . In Jan cook-off 2021 , there issues were more then this time but it was rated , now when people have invested their times in this , its made unrated .
Rated and unrated should be decided on the number of submissions . If we see the submissions , A, B,C,D,E and F are having the same amount of submissions which a normal lunchtime has .
If it was to be made unrated , then this should have been announced during contest like codeforces does .

14 Likes

there wasn’t any server issue :confused: , i solved 5 :confused: (ps: i didn’t watched big boss too, and now you are declaring it unrated kudosss!!!)

7 Likes

Please, rollback the January cookoff ratings too. The situation was worse back then. This is unfair. @admin

6 Likes

yeah bro, I completely agree with you. The same thing happened with me :confused:

2 Likes

Last contest (Cookoff Jan ) had more issues wrt this contest , i performed poor in last contest still it was rated, this contest had very less issues compared to cook off i performed decent in this contest it’s unrated, seems fair, FML :expressionless: :expressionless:

1 Like

Lucks have favoured you :rofl:

Are you “komedy” me?? Cookoff was worse then this, still cookoff was rated and lunchtime become unrated🙄

6 Likes

Agree !

Thanks for the announcement …

Are khna kya chahte ho contest dena band krde codechef par…:thinking::thinking:

I was not face any server error other then submission queue. Contest goes totally smooth for me. But yeah it is better to postpone further short contest and solve the server issue first.

2 Likes

Ahh!! Here we go again … The story of Codechef and its servers continues.

Why january Cook-Off was not unrated?? We faced more difficulties in that contest compared to this one.

4 Likes

First time I have solved 5 questions in lunchtime and you have made this contest unrated. Don’t do this.

3 Likes