Announcement - Jan LTime and future contests

true even codeforces’ A and B level problems are hard to tackle sometimes , but that’s doable anyhow irrespective of time limit

so same story is everywhere , i can feel you .

1 Like

Make lunctime rated this is not fair to the people who sincerely solved the problems sitting for 3 hours and then to know that there hard work has got into vain. If you are having server problems or any internal problems then you should postpone the contest rather than wasting the time of students or tell at the starting of the contest that the contest is unrated.
#unfair #makelunctimerated

1 Like

maintain some decorum dude. its not Instagram

Move to Codeforces, guys. Codechef is a joke. Freaking’ trash.

1 Like

Server was so good in the previous contest (JAN COOK-OFF),so that it was rated.

1 Like

I mean they have wrong test cases. Then another nightmare there server faces many problems, like with. Then after 3 hrs of head scratching what do they do to u…they make the contest unrated. All efforts goes in vain. Nightmare.

January Lunchtime should be rated or make cook off unrated

yeah same happened with me as well, somehow got a good rank and the contest get unrated this is not fair!!

kyu bhai…cook off me ek bhi question solve ni kr paya to cook off ko unrated kr do…aur lunchtime me 4 questions solve kr liye to lunchtime ko rated kr do…

Started CODECHEF …
server error + submission problem - December Cookoff - rated
solved some questions get good ranks - December lunchtime - unrated
Server Problem + Technical issues+ submission problem - January cook-off -rated
Solved questions get good ranks - January lunchtime - unrated
very bad experience not expected🙁

1 Like

tu codeforces me master hai n bro… :rofl: :rofl:

I can feel your condition. My graph was going great, but the January cook-off changed everything. I couldn’t submit even single problem in cook-off due to server error. And my rank went down to 2 from 3. Then came the lunchtime, I solved the first 4 questions within first 30 min. So good it was going. Then came the server error. Still I could manage to submit the 5th question. I expected great increment in rank. And then came the big reveal, it’s Unrated!!
It’s an absolute disappointment.

1 Like

yeah bro same goes with me as well :frowning_face:

It’s an absolute disappointment…!!
Bye bye codechef.

1 Like

It would be fair if you make both cook-off and lunchtime unrated many of us faced the same kind of difficulties during cook-off as well or you can keep both rated:3.

4 Likes

This was my first constest, I was very happy to have solved more than 1 problem.
Disappointed in this decision but its for the better.

2 Likes

#ME too

codechef is launching new things every month but their main contests are not running well from two months consecutively . There is no meaning of this type of expansion.
codechef should resolve this problem first and then focus on other things.

1 Like

They said codechef is the best