Are the resources available on iarcs website enough for ico prep?

Are the video tutorials on that site good enough to learn the things required for ico? Would I need to use the recommended books too, out of them what are the best ones to go with? I read a bit about CLRS and it requires some calc and math, speaking of it what math would I need for it?

Hey last year I asked , ico director madhvan mukund about this, this was reply he gave to me :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

well still are the videos a good place to start? and what math do I need and what books to go with?

same question. go thru the ufds website btw
https://training.ufds.cc/

i can tell you from where & what i have learnt .

you can learn c++ from code with harry c++ video 1 to 20 rest is oops part which is not needed.
and others are data structure and algo ,
I AM REFERING YOU TO THIS DISSCUSSION PAHGE YOU MUST FOLLOW IT

2 Likes

In which class are you right now ??

2 Likes

where did u learn ds/algo from? im also interested in participating this year im in 12th grade. I know python and have been learning c++ for a few days

From YouTube , other websites and many others all of them were free.
And My neighbour bhaiya helped me for competative programming.

I have to learn tree, graph, range query in month of August.
And in September, October, November, December, January I will solve many questions .

My brother told me a wise trick if you just want to solve specific problem , so go in editorial page and select the tag of question you want by searching in that. Select any editorial of that tag click link according to division , I will recommend you start with div 3 then gradually go to div2 and then div 1 .Solve just 20- 25 ques of that specific topic of different difficulty.
And then solve past and future contest of unknown topics.

3 Likes

UFDS mentor program will start within week . Join it

3 Likes

yeah I will join it too. im done with cpp arithmetic/loops/arrays/vectors. Does the website I mentioned below have all the requirements needed for ZCO/INOI? Im just asking cuz u seem to be very knowledgeable regarding this. I looked through your resources and they r good but sadly I am not comfortable in Hindi hence am preferring this website. While doing this website ill start doing ZCO and ZIO mocks Thanks
https://training.ufds.cc/

Take topic name from there and learn through YouTube striver video .
I am posting photo releted to my syllabus , sorry for my handwriting.

And roadmap

2 Likes

thanks a lot mate!