J Doodle C++17

8 Likes

Yeah! The best combo!

2 Likes

i use sublime text with cpp plugin :smiley:

7 Likes

I use Repl.it. And it is good enough!

2 Likes

vs code is my preference and no extra setup needed for development too::grinning:

5 Likes

Best choice :blush:

If you are using java for cp then use intellij,for c++ you can use codeblocks,dev c++ etc
There also some ide’s which provide support for multiple languages like vscode,eclipse,cp editor etc.

i use geany with command prompt works fine for me F5 for compile and test

3 Likes

Codeblocks with input file as it is not much required to set the g++ compiler u just need to check the flag (-std=c++14 or -std=c++11) in the compiler tab

2 Likes

VIM preferred…
IF… You don’t know how to use vim then VSCode recommended.

7 Likes

Initially , go with Devc++ . Don’t use ide’s like Jetbrains or Vscode , they are just for software development . It will decrease your implementation skills . After having enough knowledge , switch to Clion .

4 Likes

I use geany and it works fine for me. Maybe you can try too

3 Likes

Sublime Text 3 is my life.

http://ketangupta.in/blog/competitive/sublimetext/2016/06/28/sublime-text-competitive-programming/

5 Likes

I use Sublime Text 3 with the layout in picture. I have setup I/O to files so that I don’t have to goto terminal back to back.

12 Likes

No doubt vscode :smiley:

8 Likes

you can use CLion also!

5 Likes

Gedit also a good ide

1 Like

If you use c++ or c for competitive programming, then DevC++ will be better. And for python you can use Geany and also Python IDLE or you can use Pycharm also.

install VSCODE and WSL.

2 Likes