BNY Mellon Code Divas on HackerEarth

This is with respect to the 3 hour challenge by BNY Mellon held on HackerEarth platform today. After I clicked on End test after submitting all my solutions. I was moved to a blank window. Which is sort of fishy because this has never happened with me before on any coding platform, They atleast provide a confirmation or ask for a review on the interface. Can somebody else also confirm if the same happened with them or not? It would help me gain clarity and take necessary action and contact BNY Mellon/Hackerearth regarding the same and try and not let my hardwork of hours go all in vain that too for no fault of mine at all.

Image: Screen after clicking on End Test.

4 Likes

no idea. codechef team might help better

1 Like

Okay !

Didn’t appear for this test. I am sure codechef willl resolve this issue

1 Like

Okay!

Didn’t give the exam, no idea

1 Like

Same happened with me too! After hitting the end test button there was a blank screen and no confirmation mail has been received till now.

2 Likes

Okay

I Know right, that’s weird right?
But I am relived now, that it wasn’t only me who faced this issue. What was your score? @saakshi_07

Didn’t give the exam, no idea

1 Like

Same happened with me. What was your score?

1 Like

@akshita_3899 My score was 311/400. Yours?

Asking for a friend, can you please give a brief on how the questions of the test were.

@rishabh_507 It’s unethical to ask or disclose questions of an exam which is still going on. Kindly refrain from malpractices.
I can share the question format after 18th as the exam is scheduled till 18th October.

1 Like

How Codechef helps u in this issue ?

1 Like

@ssrivastava990
I am not seeking help of codechef. Through codechef discuss, I was trying to find other people who might have given the exam, and clarify if I was the only one who faced the same issue or was it the same with everyone or not.
Kindly read what I have written in the post, I have nowhere asked for codechef’s help, idk why you are sayin that lmao.

The same thing happened with NCR codewars as well. You can be rest assured that the concerned people have received your submissions. Goodluck!

@philantropist Thank you so muchhhhh, that helped in assurance :smiley:

Same happened with me, after clicking on end test I was taken to a blank window and I haven’t received any confirmation mail till yet.

1 Like

Hey! That’s totally fine! One of our fellow code chef just confiremd that that’s how hackerearth works. What’s your score btw? @aarzoo_agarwal

1 Like