BNY Mellon Code Divas on HackerEarth

@shrishtyguptaa how to see our scores?

1 Like

Yeah, same thing happened to me. I donā€™t think its something to worry about.

1 Like

Yes,same thing happened to me

1 Like

@hirWhen you submitted the codes, a report for each code was given, along with marks scored in thatcode on basis of number of test cases passed.

@hirakhan16999 When you submitted the codes, a report for each code was given, along with marks scored in thatcode on basis of number of test cases passed.

@shrishtyguptaa Yeah! same happened with me. Also, if Iā€™m opening the challenge now in Previous Challenges, itā€™s showing that I didnā€™t participate in the challenge. So, can anyone else check if itā€™s the case with you too.

yeah its normal on hackerearth, same happened with me in NCR campus wars, 2020 and same thing happened with my friend in BNY Mellon

2 Likes

Yes, same happened with me too. I have mailed the support team regarding this but still no clu

1 Like

When I gave my NCR CODEWARS test my screen turned blank exactly as you mentioned. I received selection mail from them. So I guess your solutions are shipped safely.

1 Like

@predicate007 Did you receive any participation confirmation email from hackerearth for NCR ? Because I havenā€™t received it for Code Divas!

@shruti2308 Did you receive any participation confirmation email from hackerearth for Code Divas?

@preet_raman Did you receive any participation confirmation email from hackerearth for Code Divas?

I got participation mail.

Any idea about the cutoff of previous year ?And result announcement date?

1 Like

No, I have not received any kind of mail afterward

how did you participate bro, they send me that you canā€™t participate, this contest is for girls only!!

2 Likes

@tithi98 I donā€™t know about the cutoff, but the result will be declared by 31 October. I had sent them an email asking if my participation ha been accepted or not, they reverted back with this email and that is how I know about the date of result declaration.

2 Likes

one of my senior participated last year, but she was not selected, she did 2 full and 1 partial problem (230 points approx she got)

1 Like

@first_semester Ohhh, my score is 311. So letā€™s see, hoping for the best!

1 Like

Check the message above, I said for NCR Codewars

2 Likes